A Year Through God's Eyes

Thursday, January 21, 2010

There is a Reason

One of the reasons I started going through the Psalms is that I have felt a strong pull in my life to write a praise song. The music part of the process is never a very difficult one. Because I just enjoy doodling around on a piano any time I get a chance, I come up with tunes I like quite often, but the words are a different story. So, I figured if I really wanted to do a praise song, I should start at the place in the Bible where all the songs are. Well, it's been somewhere around three weeks, but I've finally got the beginnings of a song going in my head. It's very cool the way that God has given me very simple words, that are impactful to me and I hope to others. We'll see how it goes once the final product is produced. Thoughts on Psalm 10 coming soon.
PRAYERS:
***Organization in my life.
***Showing a Christ-like attitude in my workplace
***More prayer time.
posted by Nathan at 1:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home