A Year Through God's Eyes

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Process Begins Again

I don't know if this blog will be one that anyone reads, simply because I don't plan on telling very many people about its existence.
I put the title as such because I have a blog that I update that chronicles my life up to this point (www.nathan-musicalmusings.blogspot.com), but it is hardly ever spiritual in nature. The purpose behind this blog is to catalogue my experiences with God throughout the year and see how His hand moves in my life. Put very simply it will be a way to see how God is doing work in my life and the lives of those around me. It may contain prayers offered to God, it may contain insights on studies I am working through, or it may be like the spark that started this blog when I found the Holy Spirit speaking to me through a Dean Koontz book. I want it to be an accountability tool that I use for God's glory and my own sanctification. Here we go!
posted by Nathan at 2:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home