A Year Through God's Eyes

Monday, August 16, 2010

Don't Screw Up...

Jeremiah 31:3-I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.

The concept brought forth in this verse of God's everlasting love for us is so hard for me to comprehend, that I'm not sure I'll ever grasp it on this side of death. There are so many times that I feel that I have done irreparable harm to my relationship with Christ and over and over again in Scripture it says that that is just not the case:

Psalm 103:17, Isaiah 54:8, 55:3, 61:8, Rm. 11:27, Heb. 8:10, and of course Rm. 8:38-39

That's 7 scripture references in about 3 minutes of looking (with the help of modern technology, of course), so why does my mind doubt God's eternal love for me?
posted by Nathan at 7:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home